Monday 7 October 2013

Day 68 - Oct 7 - Monday - SUP Adventure


Day 68 - Oct 7 - Monday
Allie out for a cruise sail with Judith, then went to town with her and her scuba friend.. they were gone all day..  went to some boating places, and art show, etc.. painted faces.. had a lot of fun.,,,
Back on Island dancer..  we are down one SUP board as we fix it up..  I took the new one (Scout) and did my routine of paddling to the end of the lagoon, jogging to the inclined situp area..  50 situps.. paddled out to the ocean..  lots of sea activity.. something with a dorsal fin was chasing millions of small fish.. 10 or so foot long silver fish were gang like chasing them also..  I went to swim and 2 other fish started pecking at me.. I had to fight them off..  trying to grab them..show them whos boss eh!  Back on the boat, fixed Judiths pull cart..   what a beautiful hot day.. moved the cart into the shade..  Later Kevin from Pedigo came by..  just when I needed an air pump!!! Awesome.. pumped up the tires..  now we have a cart!!! Sweet!!!
Robin took a break from work and we patched up the old SUP board..  Sanding and Epoxy…    New BBQ sprung into action.. cooked up a bunch of chicken drum sticks.. Robin and I enjoyed these sitting on the dock, chatting to Kevin.
Robin made a few phone calls for work trying to dig up some more whmis.. Good Job Robin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment