Wednesday 16 October 2013

Oct 13 Turkey Day!!!


13 for Dinner!!!   Last day with the rental car..  Quick trip to Sams club.. then West marine (No GPS!!! We are good now!!) for a BBQ regulator.. so I can someday hook it to the big tanks..  I wont do this until we leave the dock, as I have to move the BBQ to Star side and that’s where I launch the SUP board now..
Looking for a gas station the rental car computer says Zero miles till empty..  rain starts hard..  Into the mall covered parking at JC Penny..down the elevator.. over to Macys..  New vacuum sealer, SS pressure cooker, blanket for Robin! A/C is too cold for her!! Ha!..  wont need that off the dock!..
Leave the mall.. rain has stopped..  now for a gas station!..  head into town..  find one.. $20 give 5/8 a tank at .88 a litre..
Back to boat.. drop off the goodies.. over to rental car place.. $32 for 2 days including tax.. awesome.. they drop me off because I have to start the HAM on the BBQ!!
Back to the BBQ…  Ham fits pretty good..  Added some Tin Foil to make a bigger lid..
Overcooked it..  started it too early.. knew I should have kicked back with a few beers first!! Ha..
Turkey in the oven was PERFECT…
Lots of fun having friends over:
Bill and Lil, and Pico!
McGill
Joey
Scott, Zev, YouNia Wolfie
Rody and her daughter Lauren
13 including us!!
Great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment